I was tagged by synergyfox
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Tedra
- Nickname: Teddy, T, sometimes, but rarely, TJ
- Birthday: Jan 6, ‘94
- Gender: Witch
- Sexuality: Queer
- Height: 6”
- Time zone: The Sydney one
- What time and date is it there: 12:43, August 27, 2014
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 8-10 hours
- OTPs: I’ll just name the big ones, yeah? Otherwise I’ll have twenty-four pages in size 12, single typed, paragraph per fandom, time new roman font and that won’t be nice. Morridoc, Red Queen, John/Aeryn, Bellamione, Kigo, Sirius/Hermione, Morrigan/F!Hawke, Isabela/F!Hawke, Shiara, Shepard/Aria, Morrigan/F!Wardern, Isabela/Bethany
- The last thing I Googled was: Alexandra’s very aware that she’s a genius, but she’s also very aware that sometimes, that isn’t enough.
- First word that comes to mind: Life
- What I last said to a family member: "Well, we had some sun this morning!"
- One place that makes me happy and why: My room.
- How many blankets I sleep under: One sheet, one blanket and doona currently.
- Favourite beverage: Raspberry cordial/mineral water
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Belle
- Three things I can’t live without: My laptop, my friends, my family
- Something I plan on learning: First Aid
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Marks don’t matter, what matters is: did you put as much as effort as you could into it?
- You have to listen to this song: Can’t Pretend by Tom Odell
- My blog(s): natasi, thesidheswriter
- Tagging: oooolookashinything, vertigos, vunderbarh, arbryna and since everyone else is tagged that I thought of, the first six people who read this! Good luck figuring who that is.
*HUGS THE ENTIRE LOST GIRL FANDOM*
12. Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
Ehhhhh, not at first, not until I thought about it. Like, with Lost Girl, Lauren using sex as a weapon rather than as a means of achieving freedom kinda pissed me off a lot the more I thought about it.
14. How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
Queer ladies, yes. Cis white men, good god no. Het? Err…depends on the writing. Overall it depends on the writing and how they do it. Like with always tearing them apart as they did with Sword of Truth books? Got boring, real fast. Buuuuuut John and Aeryn where they were overcoming themselves? Yes, so much so! When the obstacles are interesting, yes! When they’re the same thing over and over again? No.
17. Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
Doccubus, I didn’t know why at first. I thought it was just, eh, fandom b.s. and then Morridoc stepped into the light and I just figured I’d moved on, but then someone pointed out all the toxicness and I get the feeling that subconciously, I was very, very uncomfortable shipping a ship that seemed to be shown as an ‘epic romance’ when it was more a ‘how not to write epic romance’, you know? Like if it’s purposely toxic? Yes, I can ship it. But when it’s meant to not be? Nope.
“"Women are the niggers of gender," the email said. "If you killed yourself, I wouldn’t even fuck the corpse."
I blinked at my phone, fighting simultaneous urges to hurl my phone across the room in anger and cry. Later that day, someone texted me my address — telling me they’d “See me when I least expected it.”
I haven’t been out to my car at night by myself since January 2nd.
My name is Brianna Wu. I lead a development studio that makes games. Sometimes, I write about issues in the games industry that relate to the equality of women. My reward is that I regularly have men threatening to rape and commit acts of violence against me.”
Understanding a line of foreshadowing so well that you have to stand up and walk around the house saying “shit shit shit shit shit” until you’re composed enough to go back.
Khal Drogo: “I nominate Viserys for the GOLDbucket challenge!!”
imagine your icon trying to be your parent for a week